Friday, August 7, 2026

Grammy Camp 2026

I went back to work on Monday so the boys enjoyed five days with Grammy (and Grandpa).  After a cracked IPad screen coming into contact with a golf club (accidentally), I was glad the boys didn’t have much unsupervised time this week. Yes, the cracked screen occurred in the two hours I left the boys at home alone Monday morning before Grammy came over to start the Grammy Camp fun! #boys The boys lived their best lives this week, playing disc golf, going bowling, going to the local children’s museum, playing at the rec center and spending time at the pool and the local park. The Kennedy kids joined Maddox on Thursday and Friday for the adventures while Zander went with Grandpa to volunteer at the Wyndham Championship! I think all four kids enjoyed their week with Grammy and Grandpa while the moms went back to work. This past week, Zack and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary! We also joined the Kennedys for a date night at the Dash game. Two dates in one week is a record! We knocked out open house visits for 5th and 8th grade. We are excited that the boys are the “big guys on campus”, finishing out their final years of elementary (M) and middle school (Z). We got to see the latest Spiderman movie (“Brand New Day”) in the theaters. Finally, we celebrated Beau’s 4th “ish” birthday! We love our rescue pup!






No comments:

Post a Comment