Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Few Firsts

The High Chair:   Zander has been eating solid foods for a few weeks now.  He has tried many fruits and veggies.  Today, we tried to feed him in his high chair for the first time.  His feet didn't touch the bar at the bottom where his feet will eventually rest but he looks so big in this high chair!
 
 
The Jogging Stroller:  I have been waiting for months for Zander to be big enough to accompany me on a run.  I wanted to make sure he had complete support of his head before venturing out.  As you can see from the picture below, my new running partner enjoyed our first run! His naptime was connected with my exercise time!
The Pumpkin Patch:  Every year since 2005, Zack and I have gone to a pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin to carve for Halloween.  Its a fun tradition!  This year, we had an extra special helper to pick out just the perfect pumpkin for Halloween.  Stay tuned for pictures of the carved "masterpiece".

Sitting Up:  Z is officially sitting up on his own.  He can sit up for about 15-20 minutes at a time.  I still stay close by in case he gets a little lazy and decides he wants to lay down. ;)
The last picture (below) is before work on Friday.  I love this picture I took as I was getting ready to walk out the door.  You can see all three of my boys!  Burke is looking over Zack's shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment