Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Fun!

The weather has gotten a little cooler and we are enjoying some family time indoors and outside!  First, we tested Zander out in his Halloween costume given to him by a friend of mine from work!  He is the cutest frog I have ever seen! ;)
We have also had some lazy cuddle time while watching Sesame Street... I think my favorite part of this show so far is "Elmo's World"..... Zander loves every minute of it..... so thankful for the show that I grew up watching still being on the air!

This little cutie turned a year and a half this past week.... we now have an 18 month old!! I know we won't use the months to count how old he is pretty soon so I am enjoying it while it lasts!  I took this picture before heading to school on the 21st...it was still quite dark outside... had to use the inside lights! ;)
 We purchased a pumpkin basket for Halloween... he loves to hear his voice echo in the bucket!
 We grilled out with Chris, Bri, our pups and Zander! 
I tried to get everyone in this picture.... you can see Burke under the table waiting for some food to fall! :)
We were able to visit Zander's newest friend, Luke!! I kind of forgot how small a newborn is.... this kid is super cute! I bet he makes his parents, Sarah and Josh, almost forget how much sleep they are missing out on! ;)
Then..... we got ready to hang out at our church's Fall Festival.....complete with trunk or treat so Zander had his first taste of trick or treating! Aunt Lindsey even came to help with Zander's first experience!  We also went with some of my friends from work and their kids! We had a blast!!! :)


 








No comments:

Post a Comment