Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Came

..... to our house this weekend.  I didn't know if we would be able to get Christmas set up prior to all the Thanksgiving festivities because all three of us have had the stomach bug within the past week.  As you saw from my previous post, Zander started the trend last weekend.  Then, Zack woke up sick on Wednesday and missed two days of work.  I was so proud of myself.... thinking I had avoided the "fun" but Friday night it was over!  I spent the entire weekend feeling nauseous and not being able to muster any energy.  I moved from one couch to another and went to bed extra early.... what a fun weekend! ;) haha.... but we were able to push through and set up our Christmas tree.  Zander would take a limb to Zack to put on the tree as I watched this unfold from the couch.  Unfortunately, he would hand branches that Zack didn't need at that moment..... it was a memorable father-son bonding experience! I kept the decorations minimal around the house this year due to a cute little 19 month old that likes to inspect and move everything.... not knowing if it is breakable or not.... he doesn't care. ;)  Zander loves the tree!  He likes to admire it first thing in the morning and as soon as we get home from "school".  He enthusiastically shouts "ball" as he points to any ornament that is in the shape of a ball.  He is trying to say "tree" but we are not there yet!  He tries to go behind the tree and I am convinced that he might be found underneath a toppled tree before the season is over.... I hope not! 


Another cute comparison to last year..... our little boy is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment