Sunday, May 22, 2016

A Fun Week!

I have been blessed to see three of my best friends in the last two weeks that live hours away from me.  I posted pictures of our visit with Ginny and Liz in the last post and I am including pictures of Lindsey A. in this one!  She came to visit one afternoon this week and the boys loved it! Zander kept asking "Miss Lindsey" to play with all of his toys with him.  She lives in Texas now so I treasure any time we are able to spend together!  I am also including pictures from a couple firsts this week..... Zander's first trip to the dentist (He did great! He was able to play with toys and wear cool sunglasses because of the light of course!)....and Maddox's first time in the bathtub without the mesh insert.  He is sitting up so well now...and has started to lean over to assume the crawling position.  I will definitely let you know when movement happens!



We went to the science center on Saturday with the Whites... we had a blast!  We got an annual membership so I see many visits in our future.... especially this summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment