Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer Break: Week Three

Week Three Recap:
1.) I have noticed that it takes a long time to do just about anything with two kids.... Exhibit A: grocery shopping! (you can find my current set up below)
2.) We visit my grandparents a couple times a week at their apartment.
3.)  Zander likes playing in the "baby toys" including Maddox's jumperoo and swing (today he even climbed into Maddox's crib!)
4.) We went swimming at Aunt Kelly's pool where she works (daddy got to join us this time!)
5.) We had Maddox's baby dedication at church (see previous post here for pictures).
6.) Maddox continues to try new foods... like apple sauce, cucumbers (I cut off the cucumber peel after these pictures were taken to avoid a choking hazard), french fries and bread.
7.)  I got to have a girls' night with friends from work to watch the latest episode of the Bachelorette (yes.... I am hooked! and yes..... we are getting together to watch the finale in a few weeks!)
8.) We went to help clean out my grandparents' house.  Grannie watched Zander and Grandma Nancy held Maddox during his nap in between cleaning stuff out.  I was able to bring back an awesome bench seat (that I have loved for years) that opens to offer extra storage for toys etc.  It is going into Maddox's room!  
9.) Maddox loves standing (still with assistance) and is making some progress in the movement department by rolling around everywhere and scooting backwards.
10.) We went to grab ice cream with the Hardin family tonight! I forgot to take pictures but my boys had fun with Ben and Grace while the adults were able to catch up for a bit.















 Just for fun..... a picture of Maddox and Zander at about the same age using the blue ring from one of their toys (Maddox is first followed by Zander below him)

1 comment:

  1. Thank U 4 the update & pictures. Very lovely & homey

    ReplyDelete