Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Quick Recap!

We have been so busy..... we are trying to cherish the little moments with our little family.  Please pray for me as I struggle to balance my full time job and these sweet boys!  My mama heart wants to be with them all day and it seems that it is into the evening before we are reunited after a long day of work.  Here are a few fun things from our week..... We went to my school's skate night as a family of four... it was team shirt night so of course I had to dress the boys in their Gator gear!  Bath time is still one of my favorite times of the day.  It is so fun to watch the kids play together.  Maddox is starting to pull up on everything so I do break into a sweat trying to get both kids bathed!  I am so thankful for daddy's help and sometimes Grammy comes over to visit her boys and helps as well!  We celebrated the author Roald Dahl on Friday at work.... I decided to dress as Veruca Salt, one of the five children that won a golden ticket to the Chocolate Factory!  We went "back home" for a baby shower for Aunt Lindsey and to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby K.  Grannie hung out with the boys while I had a kid-free couple of hours.  Zack was out of town hanging out with his friends for the weekend!  We got Baby K a Wake Forest jersey for upcoming games and some cups (which he/she won't need for a while!)  I got to catch up with my best friend, Liz, and it was so nice to have an adult conversation uninterrupted!  We are already planning a mommy getaway when we are finished nursing our little ones!  Grannie wore Zander out.. he slept most of the way home!  Finally, with daddy being out of town, I was so proud of myself... I got both boys ready for church and we were EARLY!  Usually we are running in at the last minute... so it was nice to not feel rushed.... I had to take a picture to document my "stress-free" morning...if there is such a thing! haha  Zander started Awana also so he is learning scripture verses and is loving talking about God!  It is so awesome to see how excited he gets when we read his Bible!








No comments:

Post a Comment