Friday, November 9, 2018

A Quick Catch Up Post

My boys (and my niece) have been keeping me busy lately! Here are some of the things we have been up to this past week..... Zander decided to make a card with everyone's name on it from our family.  He used "ZH" for Zack (since that is how he signs his name) and I love his spelling for Burke! :) This was completely unassisted!  He is definitely learning a lot and also still struggles with those letter reversals. ;)
Zander had camp out day at school.  My co-worker sent me a picture of our kids while they were finishing roasting a marshmallow at the fire pit!
Zack took the boys grocery shopping while I ran with Linds last Saturday... they love having their own cart!
I got to babysit Emmy on Saturday while the Kennedys headed to a Wake Forest football game.  We had the best day playing inside and outside! We love this fall weather!


 Maddox struggled with a croup cough this week but he was a trooper with the nebulizer and had a good report at his three year checkup!  He is about 33 pounds and 3 feet one inch tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment