Sunday, August 7, 2022

Summer Break 2022: Week Seven

Mommy heads back to work this week which means that this post will be my last summer break entry for 2022!  The summer always goes by so fast and I'm always sad when it is over.  We had the best summer with incredible trips to Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Atlanta, Kathleen and Ocean Isle Beach!  I really can't complain when I think about all that we have fit within the last seven weeks!  We have had so many great experiences and enjoyed some leisurely days at home as well.  Here are some pictures from our last week! 
We went to the science center with the Kennedys! 


Maddox got his championship ring from his 16-0 baseball season!  Grandpa took him to get ice cream afterwards to celebrate.
We spent most of our last seven days at home..... the boys and I tested positive for Covid. 2.5 years was a good run of avoiding it for sure!  Fortunately, their symptoms were minimal.  Z only had congestion and M only had a cough.  Mommy had the worst of it with a fever, chills, aches, headaches, congestion, etc.  While it wasn't ideal for our last week of summer and many cancelled plans later, I am thankful that it wasn't worse, and we were able to make the most of our last days of summer.  
Today, we enjoyed an outdoor activity.  We went to the Wyndham Championship.  I always love this event and it was so much fun to spend the day with my favorite guys!  The boys are already counting down for Grandpa to take them out on a golf course, a driving range and a putt putt course!  Grammy and Grandpa will have a lot to fit in while I am at work before they officially start back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment