Sunday, October 9, 2022

Fall Fun!

I will always love a good fall day, wandering through a corn maze and enjoying all the festivities surrounding this season.  On Saturday, we were able to meet up with the Badens for the perfect fall outing.  All five kids enjoyed the day and found ways to entertain themselves through pumpkin bowling, cow trains, inflatables, local livestock, a picnic lunch, funnel cakes and a corn maze!  Liz and I had the opportunity to catch up in person which only happens once or twice a year.  This type of day always gets me excited about the season ahead... cool evenings, leaves changing colors and bringing out the warmer wardrobe!  The day could not have gone any better.  We had the best weather and the best of friends to spend a Saturday with!

 





Just for fun, Liz and I tried to recreate (some from memory) pictures we had taken 16 years ago when the four of us adults had a Saturday corn maze adventure.  With five kids added to the mix, I am pleased to say that the day was just as much fun in 2022 as it was in 2006!
After the corn maze adventure, we made our way to see our family members.  We loved watching the cousins play together! Grannie, GranDan, Granny V and PawPaw spoiled us while we were in town!
Here are some more honorable mentions over the last couple weeks....
We went out to dinner to celebrate Carmen's US citizenship!
We had picture day at school and I was able to snap a quick picture with my boys!
Maddox and I went to the local football team's JV game on Thursday night to cheer on one of my former students.  Maddox enjoyed the sweet treats while at the game!  Z and Z went to soccer practice while the "Ms" were at the football game!
I fulfilled my part of a bet by wearing Angie's winning team's jersey.  Florida has only lost to Tennessee twice in the last 18 years.  I am hoping this is the last time I have to wear the Tennessee orange colors!

At least Maddox was able to represent our Gators. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment