Sunday, March 5, 2023

Making it into March!

This year is flying by!  I cannot believe we are already 1/6 of the way through 2023.  Here is what we have been up to since my last post....

We finished out Maddox's basketball season!  We had an end of year celebration (completely planned and organized by daddy).  Maddox also had his teacher and some of his best friends in attendance for his final game!

We got to meet up with one of my college roommates and best friends, Ashley Greene, and spend the day with her boys at the trampoline park halfway between our homes.  With these five boys, it was a perfect activity to keep them entertained.  We planned this same event last year and it was a success.  All five boys have been asking when we were going to do it again!  It was great having an opportunity to talk in person and "let boys be boys"! ;)  As all the adults are moving into a new decade, we had to joke about our ages as well.... so glad we are able to grow old with some of our favorite people! ;)


Is there anything daddy can't do?!  He fixed our back doorknob that was broken!  I am always impressed by his home repair skills.  Its nice to have my own maintenance man on site! ;)
Maddox has been helping around the house too!  One morning I came downstairs to have breakfast all laid out on the counter without any prompting from me!  It was such a sweet surprise and he was so proud of himself!
The weather has been beautiful!  I have enjoyed some outside time with my boys!  We can bike and run, play kickball or four square, and bounce around the basketball at our home court!  Bring on spring!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment