Monday, May 15, 2023

Happy Mother's Day 2023

This past week we had our annual field day.  I was able to hand out sno-cones to all 750 + kids that we have at our school.  I particularly loved giving a sweet treat to my three favorite students at school! ;)  I think the kids had a blast and enjoyed all 18 stations at their field day last Wednesday!  Field day takes place over two days at our school due to our size but the cousins had field day on the same day this year which was extra special!

Spring pictures were taken while we were in Hawaii.  Both boys rocked their old tennis shoes and Maddox somehow picked out a different shirt than what I had laid out for him while I was out of town.... here is the final product.. they are cute nonetheless! ;)

Zander was asked to play on the All Star soccer team at the end of his soccer season this spring.  Two of his best buddies from school were on his same team!  They had a blast practicing together since they typically do not play on the same team!  I hope their friendship continues as they head to middle school in about a year! 

This Thursday, Maddox had strep throat for the third time this season which meant extra cuddles from Mommy throughout the night and during the day. We had beautiful weather on Saturday so Daddy and Zander got our vegetable boxes ready for our summer harvest while Maddox and I took it easy on the hammock! ;)

We kept Maddox home from church on Mother's Day Sunday to give him an extra day of rest.  As you can tell from these pictures, he was back to his normal self after about 48 hours of antibiotics!  


The kids sang a sweet song in both services and I enjoyed eating lunch with two of my favorite moms (my mama and sister).  We celebrated with the ones that made us moms! :) I enjoyed some rest time with my boys in the afternoon and Zack finished working on our fire pit! It was a great Mother's Day weekend!

The boys made sweet presents for me at school... Maddox made a card that is proudly displayed on our refrigerator and Zander made me a keychain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment