Tuesday, August 29, 2023

First Day of School 2023!

We made it through the first day of school! This is year #19 for Mommy, fifth grade for Z and second grade for M!  I am having a hard time accepting that this will be the last year that Z and I are at the same school!  Enjoy some throwback pictures of our current fifth grader to show just how fast the years have flown by!  I'm convinced the Class of 2031 shirt is shrinking, and I can't possibly fathom that 2031 is eight short years away!








Emerson is riding with us again this year.  We enjoy having this cousin time.  I cannot believe she is in 1st grade already!



Fifth graders!
Matching with one of my besties!
In his 5th grade classroom!
Finished the first day!
On Maddox's second day of second grade, he went with hair gel! ;)
All the staff kids have fun entertaining themselves until the bell rings.  Emerson enjoys coloring in my office while there is chaos in the next room! haha

In other recent events, I got to celebrate Aunt Kelly's baby girl.... she will be here soon!

Grammy finished out Grammy Camp and had Grandpa tag along for putt putt!


Zack got to hang out with all his college buddies while Zander started his travel soccer season with his first weekend tournament!



Maddox (and Zander) love salmon!
We had open house! The boys got to meet their new teachers.  Maddox has Mrs. Morgan and Zander has Mr. Isley and Mrs. Maready! It's going to be a great year!

We had our district kickoff to start the year.... our school won an award for the most spirit in our area! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment