Monday, October 23, 2023

Fall Fun!

Things have been so busy these last few weeks! Here is a catch up post of all the fun we have been having!

We had our Fall Fest at church last night.  We decided to join in the dressing up fun and go as characters from the Super Mario Bros!  I present to you:  Yoshi, Peach, Mario, Luigi, Baby Peach (although I won't say that in front of Emmy) and Toad!  It was fun joining in the theme this year and the boys loved us dressing up with them!

Zander had three teeth extracted, to make room for the adult teeth that are already starting to come in.  He bounced back quick!
Two of my close friends from work had this print made of Burke.  I absolutely love it!
The neighborhood kids enjoying a Friday night in the front yard!  I love that they have friends about their age on our street!
It rained a couple Saturdays ago.... we started a puzzle!  We are continuing to work on it.
First neighborhood walk without Burke.... we miss him a whole lot!
Maddox won a game at Awana and got this cool rock kit.  He has started painting some of the rocks so between the puzzle and the rocks, we don't have a dining room table to eat at right now! haha
Another close friend from work gave me a wind chime and ornament to remember Burke.  I love how thoughtful my friends are.  These are perfect reminders of a sweet pup. :)
We quickly got hair cuts before soccer this past Saturday.... we had to be ready for the birthday boy's celebrations (which will be in the following post)!

Twinning with one of my besties at work last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment