Saturday, September 7, 2024

Favorite Teacher!


Do you remember your favorite teacher? The teacher that made the biggest difference in your life? I got a text this summer that one of my former students (from 2006) was talking about me as his favorite teacher ever and the principal at the school he is currently working at ensured that a reunion was made possible. It is hard to understand one’s influence on a daily basis but I’m so thankful that Jacary showed me I was making an impact all those years ago. He said I taught him how to be a leader and be responsible. He said I would never be forgotten for the impact I had on his life. Talk about a day to remember!:) I’m so thankful for this opportunity to see the young man I met as a boy in third grade. A young man that is a talented artist (designed his school’s logo for this year- see it in the picture above), a hard worker and has a heart for helping others.

We took the boys to see the local Carolina Core soccer game! We had a blast until a couple lightning delays caused us to only see part of the first half of the game! We hope to be back in the future!
Beau (a.k.a. The Log in this picture) continues to keep us on our toes… thank goodness he is cute! Maddox wanted to take the picture below…
Cheering on #70 on the soccer field is one of my favorite things in this fall season!
We had an iguana walk into our yard and fortunately Chris came to the rescue while Zack was out of town with Zander at a soccer game! He has now been relocated to a reptile zoo….. what on earth?? It was the strangest thing!
Zander was picture day ready this week! You wouldn’t even know he shaved a portion of the top of his head with his daddy’s razor as he was using it like a brush one night in the shower….. boys…. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment