Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I would like to wish the guy below a Happy Father's Day and say thank you for being such a great daddy to our little Z!  Thank you for being patient when no one else in the Houston Household is (including Burke)! Thank you for providing Zander bath times and meal times.  Thank you for giving me hugs when we've had a rough day.  Thank you for reminding me that I wanted this!  (This is an inside joke but basically Zack reminds me that a couple years ago it was my idea to start a family and Zack joined on board!)  Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family and thank you for finding time in the evenings and weekends to give us time together.  Thank you for always having the words to say in good moments and bad ones.  Thank you for our evening dance parties with our two boys (Burke again jumps right into the chaos!)  Thank you for loving me for me and showing our son the type of love he should have for others.  We love you!!... you are the best daddy.... hands down. ;)
 

We have come a LONG way in the past year!  Here are some of the first pictures of daddy and Zander.
 
I want to also say a quick "shout out" to the special dads in my life.  To my own daddy, thank you for showing me how to keep things organized and clean.  Thank you for showing me how to budget my finances to ensure that each "container" is accounted for.  Thank you for raising me in such a supportive, Godly home.  Thank you for being an amazing grandpa to our little man.  Thank you for always making Lindsey and I feel so special and loved!
Thank you also to Granddaddy Houston and GranDan Norman for welcoming me into your family as one of your own.  Thank you to my grandpas for helping lay the foundations for our strong family units. 
 
 
Now.... for a few adorable pictures over the last couple weeks! ......
Aunt Lindsey keeps Z entertained as we finish eating dinner by rolling him around in a grocery cart!

 Visiting with the Houstons.... I love how all of the Houstons are enjoying some golf! ;)
 Tickles from Granddaddy
 Playing in a ducky pool at Grannie's


 Playing with the water toys inside too!
Such a happy boy!
Loves his new shoes given to him by Aunt A and Jay!


Helping mommy with laundry......
 Sometimes its so hard being so cute! ;)
 Sometimes Zander's sadness makes mommy sad.... and sometimes it makes mommy want a drink! ;)
But then.... he does something really cute and it is easy to see why we keep him around! ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment