Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me! ;)

Just wanted to post what Zack and I did to celebrate my 31st birthday.  Last year, we had a two month old, and that precious two month old managed to throw up on me twice before 8 a.m.  This year was definitely different! I worked 10 hours on my actual birthday, but Zack took the day off on Friday and we were able to enjoy the day together while Zander was still at "school".  (As of tomorrow, I start my job as a stay at home mom for the summer!.... wish me luck!)  So without further ado.... here is #31 in the books.....




I have always wanted to go to a shooting range.... and Zack got me a gift card so we could try out this experience! Basically, Zack is a pro and I hit the center of the target only once out of the 75 bullets I had!  Zack hit the target on the first try and continued to impress me with how precise he could be depending on where he decided to shoot.  It was such a fun afternoon... I loved being able to have a "date" with my hubby..... this doesn't happen as often as it used to! ;)
And a couple cute pictures of Zander eating spaghetti earlier today..... I couldn't resist posting them....

No comments:

Post a Comment