Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Every superhero needs a sidekick......

Zander's arrives sometime around November 8th!! That's right.... Zander is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!!!




 We were able to surprise our family with our Marvel superhero shirts (including Burke in his Spiderman t-shirt).  Zander's shirt was made just for him.... he loves to point to the superhero on his shirt!



We had fun dying Easter eggs since we told family Easter weekend.  (We don't know yet if its a boy or girl.... it just so happens we used a pink egg for these pictures).  I am predicting boy, and Zack is predicting girl..... stay tuned! ;)

 Zack and I found out on March 5th that Zander was going to have a sibling!  When I went to wake up our little boy that morning, I leaned over his bed and asked if he wanted to be a big brother.  He promptly nodded his head "yes" while he was still laying his head on his pillow. 
 I didn't start showing until 18 weeks with Zander.  Baby #2 decided to say "hello" at nine weeks!!  It was challenging hiding the bump at work..... some co-workers suspected I was pregnant before we announced at the 12 week mark.
 Zander helping me count the weeks until baby bro or sis arrives! (10 weeks and counting..)
We surprised our closest friends at Zander's birthday party on Saturday by him opening up a book that said "I'm a Big Brother".  

 Zander's birthday party marked 11 weeks with 12 weeks being the next day (Sunday, April 26th).
12 weeks! (I carried this picture around in my planner all day to show my co-workers!)  It is so fun to have our little secret out in public now.... and for me to let the bump free from pants that are getting more snug each day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment