Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!

We were able to enjoy a few days "back home" with family and friends since I had spring break this past week. We tried to introduce/continue some Easter traditions with Zander like dying Easter eggs and hunting for the eggs in the yard.  Grammy and Grandpa had all the stuff ready when we arrived!



We were also able to visit my best friend, Liz, and her son Jacob!  It is so fun to see how these boys are growing to be so big!!  Of course, the adults cooperated a little bit better for the best friend picture!

 We went to visit Grammy at school and met one of the other teacher's grandbabies.  They had fun coloring together!
 The Easter bunny stopped at my parent's for an Easter egg hunt!

 Mid sentence...... probably telling me what to do! ;)

We spent time with Grannie as she was recovering from knee replacement surgery.  Zander loved getting extra snuggles!! We were also able to see GranDan, Aunt A, Uncle Jay, PawPaw, Granny V and Uncle Grant.  We even got a tour of Uncle Grant's new house!! It has a great view of our town and I love the front of the building! He is already doing so much inside to make it his own!

Finally, we were able to celebrate Easter at home by going to our church this morning and having an Easter egg hunt in our own backyard! This is Zander looking at the eggs and ready to start hunting!

 An unconventional way to get the egg out of the fire pit!  He grabbed one of the sticks to help him!
 He kept saying "me" to say he had this whole egg hunt thing under control!

2 comments:

  1. Looked like you guys had a wonderful Easter - hate we're going to miss each other by a few days!! By the way, I'm glad I'm not the only mommy who gets a finger pointed at them by a toddler who says "me" to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! My aunt has also booked one of the venues in Los Angeles for the Easter party. The kids are going to have a lot of fun. I have planned the complete vacation and all of us will be going for some outdoor activities as well.

    ReplyDelete