Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to this guy!  Zander and Baby H ("Thunderbird") are so lucky to have you as their daddy.  I look forward to many new adventures in the future with you and our BOYS! :)






 



 



 









This Father's Day, we were able to grab lunch at Don Juan's (Zack's pick).  My parents were able to join us and it was so special to celebrate Father's Day with the guys (dad, Zack, Zander and Baby H) that are so special in my life!  My mom is always a HUGE help when they come to visit so that made the time together even more enjoyable.  Zander has not been feeling great since Saturday so he took the time to catch a nap while we were eating.  He doesn't do this often so I tried to soak up every moment of this time together.  When we got home, we played in our "fort" (using the box from the gender reveal the day before).  It was a pretty leisurely holiday complete with a nap for all three of us!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment