Monday, September 14, 2015

8 weeks to go!

The Houstons continue to be very busy!! Work kept us out and about late last week and not much time to relax with the family.  We did get to fit in an ice cream trip..... apparently Zander likes chocolate now (rather than vanilla).

I realized I haven't really taken "bump" pictures as often with "Thunderbird" as I did with Zander (aka "Thunderbolt").  My best friend, Liz, sent me a picture of her belly at 32 weeks while I was in a training this past week so I went into the bathroom at the training and took a picture to send back.  It is so fun we are due within 4 days of each other.  It is crazy to think we are at the 32 week mark with only 8 weeks to go until due date!
I went on a work retreat this past weekend with my staff.  Grannie was able to come visit and hang out with the boys while I was away.  The staff went to the same facility the administration team visited back in June so I was able to take a picture to document "Thunderbird's" progress....
June 2015... 19 weeks
September 2015..... 32 weeks
Just being silly as prompted by some co-workers
Thunderbird continues to move a lot which is such a great feeling!! Zander is also constantly on the go with new words being added every day to his vocabulary.  I forgot how much he knows until I came back yesterday from the retreat and we were able to have an actual conversation!! He is at a great age for all sorts of fun! We are hoping to have a little "downtime" in October to enjoy our little man before baby boy #2 arrives!  (Its kinda nice they won't let you travel the last few weeks of your pregnancy.... it will encourage us to enjoy activities around our town!)  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment