Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy Due Date Thunderbird! :)

Today would have been Maddox's due date had he waited the extra two weeks (this date has been marked on my calendar since March)!  It is crazy we have been a family of four for 13 days now!  It is truly fun to see the boys interacting together.  I do wish we could get a little more sleep! ;)  Maddox has decided he would like to wake up about every two hours through the night and gets his best "night's" sleep from 5:00-8:00 am.  This would work great if we didn't have an adorable two year old that is ready to get up by 6:30 a.m.  Oh sleep... how I miss you so!  I know this is only for a time, and I am trying to enjoy all the nighttime cuddles with Maddox and morning cuddles with Zander!  Right now, Maddox is taking a morning nap (with daddy), and Zander and I are hanging out and reading books.  We are definitely trying to figure out the "new normal" and I do think it is going to be a one day at a time kind of thing!  
Love his monkey butt! (He would rather sleep than do tummy time!)
He has done a good job raising his head while on his tummy!


Grannie came for a week to visit and help with the boys!  My mom was here the first week of Maddox's life since Zack only had a couple days off.  We were spoiled with the extra hands!






Took Zander for an ice cream treat!
This kid sleeps a lot.... during the day it seems!
Maybe he gets his organizational skills from his mama?!;)
Grannie and the boys!
Outdoor fun!
With bubbles!!

Took the boys by myself for the first time.... Maddox threw up on the way to "school" so we had to pull in a neighborhood on the way and get things cleaned up!  Maddox has been spitting up a lot.... pray that gets better.... I would like to stay in the same outfit for a few hours! ;)
Too cute!
Showing daddy I am still smiling despite the wardrobe changes!;)
Burke selfies... he turns 6 years old on Tuesday the 10th!

First dinner out... Bojangles!
Evening set up!
First breakfast out... Moose Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment