Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloween!

We were able to carve our pumpkin on Sunday night (Oct. 25th) before my water broke early Monday morning.  I wanted to include the pictures from our carving experience....after all.... it is an annual tradition!


As for Halloween, we stayed home.  Zander went with daddy to a few houses in our neighborhood to trick-or-treat and then the boys came back home to hand out candy to our neighbors..... Zander loved this part the most!  He would get so excited when someone would walk up our driveway!  I happened to receive a Baby's 1st Halloween hat from a friend.... and it just so happened to work perfectly for the occasion!  Since I thought Maddox would arrive after Halloween, I was not prepared! Also, my pumpkin smuggler shirt had a little bit smaller pumpkin to sport since this 8 lb cutie came a few days before Halloween!



I can't believe Maddox will be a week old tomorrow!! Time is going way too fast!  I am trying to cherish every moment with my boys.  Here are some pictures from our week so far.....
Zander loves rocking his brother.
He also wanted to wear a hat like Maddox! haha
Trying out some tummy time!
Meeting Great Grandma Nancy
And Great Grandpa Bobby!
This kid smiles a lot!! I love it!
Brotherly love.... had to include all three pictures!


I think you can tell we had a boy! Even our church is celebrating with us!
Getting ready for the Florida-Georgia Game!  Florida won!!  Zander loves saying "Go Gators" and doing the Gator Chomp... I am so proud! ;)
Playing football together ;)
Zander helping with tummy time and sharing his toys from when he was a baby!


Meeting Aunt Kelly
Zander will put toys in Maddox's monkey chair while he is sleeping!
A visit from the Wyatts!



A visit from the Williams....Luke is getting so big! He just turned one a couple weeks ago!
A visit from the Whites... Seph will be one at the beginning of December!
As you can see, Zander loves the visitors as much as we do!  He gets excited to see what friends are coming over when the doorbell rings!  Stay tuned for more adventures......

No comments:

Post a Comment