Sunday, December 20, 2015

A Visit Back Home

We were able to visit family and friends back home for a few days this past week.  Since I am on maternity leave, I took the boys on Wednesday morning and Zack met us after work on Friday evening.  We had to come back on Saturday afternoon/evening since Zack's work Christmas party was that night.  I am truly tired!  It was so wonderful seeing everyone and spending time with loved ones.... it is just hard to be a mama of two boys... especially when one of them isn't sleeping through the night yet! ;)  We were able to visit Grannie's co-workers, Great Grandma Nancy, Great Grandpa Bobby, Mrs. Norman, Eddy, Ruth Byrd, Ashley and her boys, and Novah came to the house to meet Maddox!  We also spent time with Grannie, GranDan, Ruby, Granny V, Paw Paw, Uncle Grant, Sib, Rufus, Aunt A, Uncle Jay, Ollie and most of the Cantrells!  As you can see, we were busy!  Here are some pictures from our week.  I would also like to put a "shout out" to my hubby on here.... first of all, he helps me so much with the boys.  I missed him so much the three days we were apart.  I couldn't do this whole life thing without him!  Also, he works so hard for our family..... he received a "Dig Deeper" award at the Christmas party last night..... he was the only one in the district to receive this two different months last year!!  We love you, daddy!
Maddox hanging out near the tree 
Great Grandma Nancy
Great Grandpa Bobby


Grannie
Ashley.... one of my very best friends!
Her oldest son, Cutter
Her middle son, Maverick (and we didn't get a picture with Ryder since he was under the weather)


Granny V
PawPaw



Uncle Grant
Opening Presents!.... Zander loves the Elmo that hugs him back!

Novah

Opening presents at Grannie's......he loves his drum set and karaoke machine! 

Sadie..... poor Maddox started crying when I handed him off!
Emma Claire.... then he recovered! ;)  Also, he has been spitting up a lot lately..... so I tried to ensure no one wore the spit up the rest of the day! haha

The Houstons!
Uncle Henry

Worn out and in need of a nap! ;)
Concert provided by Jacob and Emma Claire



Sadie got a frog onesie at Dirty Santa
I got a selfie stick!



Aunt A
Still trying to figure out how to work the selfie stick...... haha
Mommy and Maddox
Love my little guy! (and his shirt is still very true!)


No comments:

Post a Comment