Thursday, February 4, 2016

Back to Work

Well.... I went back to work on Monday.  I am so tired!! But more importantly, I miss these two cuties below so much!  It seems like I only see them for a few moments each day....just enough time to get a few snuggles in and make sure they are bathed and fed!  Looking forward to the weekend badly!!

I had to include a cute bath picture of Maddox below! He is almost too big for the baby bathtub!  We took him back to the ENT doctor on Tuesday and he weighs approximately 15 lbs 8 oz.  A huge praise report is that the ENT doctor says that Maddox seems to be doing well with his airway issue.  We are still monitoring it and will return in June for another checkup but maybe our little guy is starting to outgrow his floppy airway... keep praying! :)
 Just to compare... the picture right below is Zander at about the same age!
Back to Maddox.....
On Sunday, before I headed back to work, we fit it a little family time at a local park.  Temperatures were in the 60s and there was a light breeze that kept Maddox smiling and sometimes causing him to catch his breath!  These boys had so much fun outside.... makes me excited about warmer temperatures and the upcoming spring weather!


 Brothers in their dog pajamas!
All smiles after surviving the first day back to work!  Grammy took great care of Maddox and Grandpa dropped Zander off at daycare in the morning so I had a few extra minutes in the morning!

Wednesday night Kelly and I went to see Carrie Underwood in concert! We had a blast! We got to see the Swon Brothers and Easton Corbin as well!  Even though it was a late night (and made for an even more tired mommy), it was so great to hang out with a best friend and catch a concert like old times!





No comments:

Post a Comment