Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy 4 Months Maddox!

Maddox has been doing great lately in the sleep department!! He has gone a week with sleeping through the night..... I think it is because he found his thumb!  It was crazy... one night he got up two-three times and the next night (and about a week after that) he just started sleeping through the night.  Thank you thumb!!;)  I know this will be a habit we will need to break in the future.... but sleep is so glorious right now!  We pray this sleeping pattern continues!;)  Maddox has rolled over a few times in this past month but doesn't prefer to do it often.  We set up his jumperoo today so he likes being able to bounce around now that he has good head control.  We have made it four weeks of me being back to work.  He drinks about 20-25 oz of milk while I am gone (and I pump about 15-20 oz during the day..... 5-10 oz before I head to work.... depending on Maddox's sleep patterns... and 10 oz at work... I get two 15 minute pump sessions a day while at work).  Fortunately, I learned from Zander to pump almost every day while I was on maternity leave so I would have some milk stored up for the days I am not able to pump enough milk for my little guy.  He continues to be so happy and content.  His breathing has started to get better as well and I don't notice as much pulling in his ribs or esophagus!  He goes back to the ENT in June for his next checkup since he is progressing so well!  Maddox takes two one-hour naps during the day while he is staying with Grammy.  He is in size 3-6 clothes (but I might be getting out the 6-9 month options soon!) and wears size 2 diapers during the day and size 3 diapers at night.  He is almost ready to use size 3 during the day too.  Here are some pictures of our little guy!



 To compare......he is growing so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment