Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Fun!

Zander has been able to participate in two Easter Egg hunts this year!  He gets so excited to see if there is candy in the eggs.  We went to our Sunday School cookout and the kids were able to hunt for eggs afterwards.  It was so cold!  You can see Zack and Maddox bundled up in the background of the second picture.  We had a blast though!  Zander also had a hunt with his classmates at school.  One of my co-workers made both boys matching Easter baskets with their names personalized on them.  It will be fun to use these in the years to come especially when Maddox is old enough to enjoy looking for eggs as well!




My mom was able to capture a special morning this week where I was able to read with both my boys before heading off to work.  It is not often that I am able to enjoy some quality time with both boys on my lap, cuddled up in a good book.  I feel like I need to make more time for moments like this... it is so special to them both in my arms!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Happy Easter,lovely pictures of a lovely family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Happy Easter,lovely pictures of a lovely family

    ReplyDelete