Saturday, March 12, 2016

Reading Week

We had reading week at my school this past week... you know... "jump into bed with a good book" (a.k.a. wear your pajamas to school).  Here is a picture of me for Workout Wednesday (Reading works your brain!) and some pictures of book character day!  I was the Cat in the Hat and I had my boys with me for a couple pictures!




Zander is feeling better after having the flu and Maddox continues to be very pleasant! I think he might be getting some teeth soon judging by everything he puts in his mouth.... so I am trying to take as many pictures as possible of that gummy grin!


Maddox has started to really roll a lot lately.  He had rolled from his belly to back a few times prior to this weekend and now has decided to roll completely from his back to his belly (even got his arm unstuck from underneath him)!  He was keeping me company while I was on the computer earlier today and he fell asleep with his thumb in his mouth mid roll!  Maddox gave me approximately one week of uninterrupted sleep at night.... he has gone back to waking up for a feeding or two during the night.  Maybe now that he has discovered he can sleep on his tummy, mommy might get a few extra hours of rest?!  Stay tuned!;)

4 comments:

  1. 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures of U 3, but no thumbs in mouth please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures of U 3, but no thumbs in mouth please

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute! And you know I love the Dr. Seuss stuff pics! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete