Sunday, June 26, 2016

#33

Grammy and Grandpa watched the boys for our first night away since Maddox was born.  We were able to go out to dinner, hike and check out a nearby vineyard/winery in the less than 24 hours we were away!  My mom got me a yummy birthday cupcake (which I inhaled on the drive to dinner!) and Zack got me beautiful flowers.  It was so fun to spend time with my main man and have uninterrupted conversations (our two boys usually occupy any discussions we have!)  It was a wonderful way to spend my birthday and document another year older.  I was able to pump when needed and it seemed like everything was perfectly planned!













And now a few other pictures from our countdown to summer break!  I am officially on break as of Friday.  We have already been to a friend's pool where Zander used "puddle jumpers" for the first time (jumped off the side, floated some and kicked some).  Maddox went into a pool for the first time and was so content floating in his flotation device.  I also had to include a picture of the boys taking a bath together for the first time!  It was hilarious how they both took turns splashing in the water.  Zander had already unplugged the bath so that is why there is little water left!  haha
Stay tuned for our weekly updates from our summer adventures!







No comments:

Post a Comment