Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day 2016!

Even though Zack has been very sick for a few days now, I was able to get him upright for a quick picture in the backyard with his boys!  I took the kids to church so he could have some uninterrupted time to recover.... we will have to celebrate Father's Day when he is well!  

 Daddy and his girls at church.....
Showing daddy love all weekend.... Zander's shirt says "Daddy's First Mate" and Maddox's shirt says "Good Looks Courtesy of Daddy".

I took the kids to the grocery store..... Zander is intentionally not looking at the camera....it appears that Maddox is playing along!  These two were precious the entire time at the store!  They even got stickers and balloons to take home with them from our cashier.



2 comments:

  1. Hope U feel better Zach, I told Merilee I would gladly eat your baby back ribs if that would help U.ha ha

    ReplyDelete