Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day! :)

This week has been all things daddy as we anticipated Father's Day!  I am in the final stretch at work and have about one more week before summer officially starts for me and my boys.  Zack took the boys to preschool on Friday and enjoyed "Donuts with Dad" before dropping the kids off in their classes and heading to work.  I loved having Zack at home that morning..... it showed me how much easier the mornings would be for me if he was around as we got ready and headed out the door.  He is always gone for work before the boys wake up which makes mornings very challenging.  It was so great having him around a couple more hours that morning!
 Maddox and Zander gave Zack sweet homemade presents while he was at the preschool. :)

 On Saturday, we had to spend the morning getting both our cars inspected and some additional maintenance for the truck.  While we were waiting for Zack's truck to get finished up, we fit in some time at the local park!  The boys always love time with their daddy!

In honor of Father's Day.... I had to include some of my favorite pictures of my three boys! :) 
I took Grandma to go visit Grandpa this weekend, making sure to deliver a cheeseburger, fries and strawberry shake!  It was great seeing them both this holiday weekend! 
Saturday night, we went to a baseball game with friends.  The boys had a great time and we even got a group picture!  The most humorous part of the evening was that I ran after a foul ball so that Zander could have his wish of getting a baseball at the ball game!  He even had his glove with him in hopes of grabbing a ball!  I basically jogged out of my place in line (waiting for a sweet treat for the boys) and grabbed the ball as it was bouncing on the concrete!  Zander is super excited, and he keeps telling how mommy got him a baseball.  Maybe I earned the title of "mom of the year"?! :)

Here is a picture of the boys after church on Father's Day (below)..... notice Zander is still carrying his baseball everywhere he goes! Haha
Finally, I helped deliver the Kennedys to the airport for their next adventure.  This was Emmy's first time in a forward facing car seat and she loved it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment