Monday, February 11, 2019

Student of the Month

We had a lot of fun last weekend spending time with friends and family.  Zack and I got to entertain most of the kids with a game of Guess Who? and Candyland at Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Boomer's house!  We went over to Grammy and Grandpa's to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday so I got extra cuddles from my boys and my favorite niece!

Last Monday, I went to donate blood through the American Red Cross.  I took my oldest sidekick with me.  The weeks are so busy (especially now that Zander is taking swim lessons two nights a week) so we had to start working on homework while I was giving blood.... multitasking at its finest! ;)
Our big boy has been working really hard at school.  I am starting to see glimpses of some maturity as he heads toward the age of SIX!  He got recognized this past week for Bowtie Behavior, and he was in the newspaper as the Student of the Month to represent kindergarten at our school!  I just love his responses.....he wants to be a meteorologist when he grows up because he likes to look at the weather.  He loves the mountains and the beach but prefers it hot!  He also would give $100 to the school if he won the lottery and loves his Spiderman book he got for Christmas.  He has been working so hard to follow the rules at school and try to do what mommy asks him to do after school while I am still getting my job responsibilities completed.  I am so proud of him!




On Thursday night, Maddox and I went to my school's multicultural night while Zack and Zander headed to swim lessons.  Having to chase around a busy three year old was a challenge.  This is the only picture I could snap from the event!
This past weekend, we welcomed back the winter temperatures (all of last week was fairly mild).  Zack took the boys to the park on Saturday while I ran with my sister.  On Sunday I wanted to join in the fun so we gathered up all the boys and headed outdoors to hike and play.  The boys' rosy cheeks were evidence of a good time exploring nature! I love my four boys (the oldest one is not pictured) so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment