Monday, May 20, 2019

Moving Through May!

I cannot believe we have one more month of work/school before I am off with my boys for a few weeks!! We are definitely counting down to summer where the days seem longer and we can be a little more lazy! :)  This past week we were at the ball field four days.  I had a PTA Talent Show and AG parent night on one of the other nights and Zander and I attended Mia's dance recital on Saturday evening.  We finished up with our Awana Awards Night last night.  This means that Monday was the only day we were home last week.  We are loving all the fun activities we have planned but also are excited for more evenings together at home with our family.  On the night we were home, I made a delicious, balanced dinner (see Maddox below) which worked as leftovers another night or two before ballgames.  This definitely felt like a "mom win".  Grannie came to visit for Zander's game on Saturday and she helped the boys put together a fairy garden..... you can see a picture of this below!  I've also included pictures from the dance recital.... Zander got Mia flowers.... their friendship is just the cutest!  We also celebrated our boys' accomplishments at the Awana Awards Night.  The boys are learning so much about God and starting to memorize scripture verses that I pray will stick with them in the future.  Awana has also been a fun experience for us as Zack works with Zander's group and I work with Maddox's age group!  It will be fall again before we know it and we will be back to Awana!  Until then, we might enjoy some leisurely Sunday afternoons as a family. ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment