Saturday, August 10, 2019

Off to Work I Go!

We fit in a little more fun before I headed back to work!  Grammy went with us to High Point City Lake Park where we were able to play unlimited miniature golf, take train rides and ride the carousel.  The boys had a blast and it was a fun way to end our summer vacation together.   
Burke got to go with us for a car ride on Tuesday and enjoyed sitting in the front seat! haha  The boys and I fit in a little reading and snuggle time before heading back to work as well.  Burke's mood in the bottom picture is how we all felt about getting up early and getting back into the school routine!
Maddox will start in his new preschool class on Monday.  I can't believe he will be at my school starting kindergarten in two short years!  He is in Ms. Jennifer's class as a Frog this year.  
The boys have been having fun with Grammy while I've been at work.  They have been working on "school work", making cupcakes, riding bikes, swimming at our neighbor's pool and reading books!! I truly don't know how she does all she does! She is the most patient, positive and kind person I know!! I wish I could be her as a mom!!  She definitely gives me the best role model to look up to as I strive to be a mom to these two crazy, precious boys!
As we count down to school, we had to get the annual back to school hair cuts, documented with a picture!
Finally, Zander lost his second tooth yesterday!  As you can (kind of) see, his new tooth was coming in so the old one had to go!! Daddy successfully pulled it out using floss and our bathroom door! There were no tears and the video literally makes me laugh out loud each time I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment