Friday, October 25, 2019

More Fall Fun!

We visited the local pumpkin patch that we have been to in previous years to pick out our family's carving pumpkin!  We were there less than a minute and our boys agreed on the same pumpkin!! At the current stage of life we are in, these boys often don't agree when it comes to decision making so this was a huge "win".  We are hoping to carve our pumpkin this weekend!  I love Maddox's face and clasped hands in the first picture which I feel shows the excitement our whole family felt when we found the "one".  ;)  

Just for a comparison picture.... same pumpkin patch.... three years ago and now!  These boys are growing too fast!
I got to watch my favorite niece last week while her parents had a dinner to attend.  We had fun at bedtime!  Can't believe the next time I'm watching her, her baby brother or sister will be on his/her way!
Zander loves writing notes right now..... so glad I'm his favorite mommy! ;) I came back to my computer to find these two post its!  He also loves spending time with his BFF, Mia, after school.  I love the friendships he is making and how much he loves our school! ;)

Zander turned 6.5 this past week.... I can't believe he is heading toward seven!  He wanted to take a picture with his baby pumpkin he got at Luke and Laurel's birthday party!  This picture was completely unprompted which makes me smile so much that it was all his idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment