Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Halloween 2019!

Before I discuss Halloween.... Maddox got his own golf bag and clubs from Grammy and Grandpa for his birthday and he is pretty excited about going on the golf course with Grandpa and Zander in the future!
 We also found time on Maddox's birthday to carve our annual pumpkin!  Zander designed the face. ;)
On Sunday, I attended Angie's son's wedding with my office staff.  We had so much fun and the location was beautiful! While I was at the wedding and Zack was working through inventory at his store, Grammy and Grandpa met up with the Kennedys at our church's Fall Fest!  The kids had a great time, and I loved getting pictures of the cousins while I was at the wedding!


 I had workdays on Monday and Tuesday so Zander got to spend some additional time with Grammy and Grandpa! They even put him to work mowing the grass!  He earned two WHOLE QUARTERS!  He was super excited to get paid for his hard work! ;)

Just as a throwback photo.... here is Halloween four years ago when Maddox came two weeks early and caught me (and my pumpkin smuggler Halloween-themed shirt) off guard! I wasn't prepared to celebrate Halloween with a newborn so he didn't rock a costume until the following year.
Grammy and I got to help out with Z's fall party on Halloween.  We played Bingo, made a festive trail mix and decorated cookies!
The traditional office staff picture in our matching shirts! ;) 

The weather didn't cooperate on Halloween to trick or treat so we opted for a visit at the fire station where one of my friends works.  The boys loved climbing in the truck and Maddox definitely looked the part since he was dressed as a fire fighter for Halloween!  We are hoping to trick or treat tonight around the neighborhood since our neighborhood agreed to postpone the festivities, opting for safer (less thunderstorm-like) weather!




This picture below cracks me up! We love our neighbors, Doug and Judy! They dressed as a witch (Judy) and a woman (that is Doug with the red wig!) They spoil our boys rotten, and our boys love running across the yard to see them after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment