Thursday, September 9, 2021

Getting Caught Up!

 This is just a random post to catch up on the last few weeks since school started!   Enjoy the pictures! ;)

We are getting back into the routine of school.  Some of my favorite moments are when I get to read to children or work with students in between the other job responsibilities I have!  Once a teacher, always a teacher! ;)

This just cracks me up! We like sending videos to friends and family for their birthdays.  This time I accidentally had the camera set up rather than the video option!  Here we are getting ready to start with "happy"! ;) haha!
We had the day off for Labor Day and I took the boys to the science center while daddy worked!
We also fit in a family hike last weekend to Hanging Rock.... it was our first time back since Maddox scratched his cornea a year ago at the same mountain! I am thankful to report that there were no injuries this time! 

The boys are loving school... here are some pictures I have received from Maddox's teachers!


Also, the boys enjoy seeing their friends before and after school! I love having both of them with me every day! 
The boys kept me company while I donated blood for the American Red Cross one afternoon.... the tablets were key to have them stay in one place! haha
Also, our boys were on the front page of the newspaper for our Back to School Prayer Walk! I love our small town! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment