Friday, August 27, 2021

First Day of School!

We made it through our first week of school!! Between learning a new routine, going to soccer practices, church Christmas play rehearsals and mommy working a lot later than normal, we are celebrating that the first week is in the books! We are tired, but excited about the year ahead!  We are looking forward to some "down time" this weekend so we can jump into week #2!  I will say I LOVE having both boys with me on the way to school, while we are there and on the way home! I am trying to savor each moment since I know they will only be at the same school with me for three years before Z heads to middle school!  Here are some pictures from the first day/week of school!

Maddox's teacher took this picture at open house and I think it is adorable!

Last weekend daddy took the boys on an adventure hike at Stone Mountain while mommy joined the original Bakewell crew (Grammy, Grandpa and Aunt Lindsey) for a local winery tour.  I think everyone enjoyed their day!  It is rare these days that I get to spend uninterrupted time with my parents and sister and there is something special about spending time with the ones that have known you the longest and love you the most!

First day of school pictures for the future class of 2031 and 2034!

Annual first day of school picture.... with a collage for every year since being a mommy!  These boys keep getting taller!
Maddox started on Tuesday due to a stagger start for Kindergarten.... here are some pictures I received from friends and Grammy who had Maddox for his last day of summer!
Maddox's first day of kindergarten.... daddy got to come for drop off too!  Zander and Maddox matched on Wednesday so it had to be documented that I have both my boys under the same roof!
Maddox matching with his best friend, Mollie, on Wednesday!  Love the school spirit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment