Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Friday Night Lights!

Linds and I decided to have a fun adventure last Friday night without the dads! That's right... all four kids and both mommies went to enjoy a Forbush football game and take in the Friday night lights in Yadkin County!  I picked up Emerson and Eli from school and with the car loaded down, I met Linds for dinner about 10 minutes away from her school.  We made it until almost halftime and I will say I really enjoyed myself.... even with 4 drink spills and the constant movement of four kids!  Both dads were busy and I think it was a great use of our time to get the cousins together and have some sister bonding as well! ;)  I love that these cousins get to grow up together and I continue to see my sister every week.... it is truly a blessing!




Maddox continues to excel at school!  I had a parent conference with his teacher last week and she was talking about all that he is learning and how he is in her highest group in class.  She is truly an amazing teacher and I am so thankful that Maddox is able to be in her class this year!  Here are some pictures from Maddox this past week..... 
Walking down the hallway with his BFF, Mollie, after car rider duty is over!
His PACE award for cooperation is displayed in our front hallway at school!
Drawing a picture in AWANA of his favorite thing that God created.... his family!..... Can you tell which one is Zack and Burke?! ;)
Saying the pledge before AWANA starts on USA night!
I love getting to see both boys during our Sunday night program at church.  I get to work with the kindergartners which means I get to watch Maddox interact with others and learn more about God every week!  I have the sweetest group that I have worked with since they were 2 years old!  These last two pictures were sent by our children's pastor!

No comments:

Post a Comment