Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy Halloween from the Houstons!!

Happy Halloween from the Houstons! For AWANA on Halloween, the boys had a "community hero" themed dress up night so I present to you a police officer and first responder.  For trick or treating, Zander opted to keep the first responder attire (even though he originally was going to be a karate kid... similar costume ;)) and Maddox changed into Spiderman with a light saber! haha  Burke joined in as "Spiderpup" this year!

The boys walked around the neighborhood with two of their friends from school/church.  
They came home with a LOT of candy!! Daddy went trick or treating with the boys while I held down the fort and handed out candy to our neighbors with Burke's assistance. ;)
Zack also took point on the pumpkin carving while I rested after getting my Covid booster shot earlier last week. ;)
Since my niece and nephews are so cute... I had to include them too.... I present the "Princess and the Frog" and a Police Officer!  I also had to include the four boys who have shared the same frog costume over the years..... I love seeing my nephews in the "Houston Hand Me Downs"! ;)


This weekend we also went to the science center with our best friends, the Whites.  Maddox used birthday money and a 50% off coupon to buy a big penguin named Vernon that he absolutely loves! :) 
We finished out our soccer season too!  Zander got to be the captain at the last game of the season and Maddox scored four goals to lead his team to victory!  It was a fun season and we are already looking forward to when we can be on the field or court again, watching the kids do activities they love!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment