Monday, February 21, 2022

Quick Catch Up Post!

We have been busy.... here is what we have been up to this past week!

Dinner with the Williams family and Kennedy crew!  Chick-Fil-A is always a winner with our group!  


We had Kindergarten Registration at my school for our rising kindergartners.  My sweet niece will be starting kindergarten at our school in the fall.  I am so excited to have another one of my favorite little people with me each day!

I grabbed dinner out with some of my favorite ladies.... there is never a dull moment with this group!
Uncle Chris was ordained as a minister yesterday.  We were able to be at this special service and grabbed a quick picture of our boys matching. ;)
After the service, we grabbed lunch at Red Robin!  I think I lost my mind since I let both boys get a root beer float when they asked! haha  They loved it!

We also had Wild West Night at AWANA last night.  Maddox constantly makes me smile with his antics!  We took Burke for a quick walk before heading to church.  Maddox kept running until his hat would fall off (over and over again)!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment