Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Boys and their toys!

First.... a little about me.... we had a Word Week at school last week... it was something I came up with and had the support of our staff to make it a reality!  We got excited for our "Word in Action" parade on Friday where a group of us were "social butterflies".... get it?!  We have all types of social media on our clothes with butterfly wings. ;)



I got my plaque for winning 1st place in my age group from the most recent half marathon Linds and I ran!  Being in the top portion of the age bracket, I'll take it! ;)
A couple cute picture of Burke!  He loves his new bed and taking Maddox's stuffed animals any chance he can get!

This boy is loving to read before bed!  He fell asleep the other night with his book still in his hands. ;)
Maddox and Zander have been keeping us busy on the ball field this month.  Maddox has tried to play catcher a few times and had a few of his biggest fans (Mrs. Choplin, Mrs. Moore, Emerson, Eli and Aunt Lindsey) come cheer him on this past week!  Grammy and Grandpa are always in attendance at the boys' games, and I have yet to remember to take a picture of them with the boys! Fortunately, we have a few more weeks of games, meaning many opportunities to snap a photo!
The big event of the week was our church's Grand Prix race.  The boys (including daddy) have been looking forward to this event since it was cancelled the last two years.  Daddy worked hard to get the colors the boys wanted and had the weight distribution just right for Z to come in 3rd within his age group and for M to come in 2nd within his age group! I think this was the only sibling pair that made the podium!  You can tell by the boys' faces that they enjoyed the whole experience.  We are so lucky to have a daddy that works hard to make these memories possible for the boys! ;)
The cars have to be weighed and evaluated the day before the race.  Then, the cars stay overnight to be ready for race day!  Our church takes this competition very seriously! ;)
Google photos gets me every time.... here were some collages they sent me of my boys through the years!  I thought you would enjoy a trip down memory lane as well! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment