Monday, December 18, 2023

Countdown to Christmas!

We finished out the school week with Christmas parties!  I love that I can stop in each of the boy's classes to help with their holiday festivities! I will miss Z being with me next year!

Right before Christmas break, Zander went up to block a Hail Mary pass from his teacher and got a sprain in his wrist.  He has been rocking a wrist brace to ensure he takes it easy... as you can imagine, it is hard to keep him still. ;)
We headed back home for the weekend to celebrate with the Cantrells and the Houstons.  We love seeing all of the extended family over the holidays.  We missed PawPaw being with us this year.  He is always loved and forever missed. 



We had our church's Candlelight Service last night.  I always love singing about the birth of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment