Thursday, December 14, 2023

The Mayor of Snowflake County!

Last night, Zander was one of the main characters in our church's Christmas program that features our PreK through 5th grade kids.  He was the Mayor of Snowflake County!  He has been memorizing lines since September and he had a lot to remember!  Zander delivered his lines perfectly and remembered every single one of them! The whole cast did an incredible job sharing the message of the importance of Christmas, hope in a humble stall! I am so proud of each of them and am thankful I get to work with our children's ministry each week!  Maddox did an incredible job with his small group solo as well! These kids worked so hard and I am so thankful everyone stayed healthy to make it for the final presentation!  (We've had a lot of sickness going around our school, etc.)






Some pictures from our church photographer :)
I got to chaperone Maddox's field trip this week! I love that I get to be mommy when I am at work sometimes! :)  I loved sitting with him on the bus and walking around Bethabara Park with him and some of his friends. 

Zack had his first work party since 2019! We enjoyed a date night thanks to Grammy and Grandpa!


I also got to enjoy a brunch at Childress Vineyards with some of my best friends to celebrate the upcoming Christmas holiday!  I wore the same dress since it was the next day. ;)



We've enjoyed dressing up for all the holiday dress up days as we countdown to Christmas Break! We are almost there! We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment