Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Life Lately

We love our Sunday evening routine of going to AWANA at church! I love that I get to be with Maddox's group for the rotations and can see him serving within the children's ministry!  We always get our "sweet treat" afterwards... ice cream for dinner.... whose complaining?! ;)


Maddox finally has one of his front teeth coming in that were taken out 4 years ago!   While M has teeth coming in, Zander continues to lose the next group that has to come out!  Braces are in the near future for him once these permanent teeth come in!

Twin Day at School!  Zander wanted to match his mommy for his final twin day of his elementary career... I'm trying not to cry over here!  Maddox was twinning with one of his best friends!

Grammy, Grandpa and Daddy held down the fort while mommy was out of town for work!  I missed the last basketball games of the season but I was able to get updates on scores and get pictures from the end of season party that Zack planned for Maddox's team!  I am working toward my National Boards Certification in Teaching.  Basically, I am writing and studying any chance I get before my exam at the end of March and when the written components are due online at the beginning of May.  I won't find out the results until December but I am praying that all this hard work will pay off! It has been many early and late hours and time sacrificed to work toward this goal!  Prayers appreciated!



Emma's baby dedication was last weekend.  She is precious and the service was so special.  There was a luncheon afterwards for family and friends in the fellowship hall.  I love this sweet family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment