Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

It is always so nice to have a three day weekend at the end of May when the weather is beautiful, and you are counting down until the end of the school year!  I pray I never forget the reason we have this holiday.  I am so thankful for the many who have sacrificed their lives and for the families that have sent family members to fight and die for our freedom.  We are truly blessed to have men and women who do this willingly and who are away from loved ones more days of the year than they are with their family.  I just have to say "thank you" for your commitment and sacrifice.  I will conclude with some pictures of how we have spent the leisurely part of our weekend!







This little cutie turned 13 months old this past week.  We no longer have the monthly onesies, but I had to take a picture before "school" to document the milestone.  Zander is walking everywhere! He is confidently standing up, turning around, and getting anywhere he wants to go (even if some of those places are off limits)!

No comments:

Post a Comment