Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014!

I am so thankful to be this little cutie's mommy!! God truly blessed our family when he brought Zander into our lives a little over a year ago!  He has shown me a love that is hard to put into words and a strength that I didn't know I could possess.  He has also caused me to reflect on how patient I am on the tough days and how silly I can be to make him laugh! ;)



 We spent the day with our little family of four (Daddy, Mommy, Zander, and Burke!).  We went to church in the morning and received an awesome message about how moms are fighting for their children and will do anything to protect them from the enemy.  Then, we went grocery shopping... what every mom wants to do on Mother's Day!!;)....ate lunch at KFC (for some reason I wanted some fried chicken!)....and went for a walk with our boys!  It was the perfect day for relaxing and spending time together.  We thank all the moms that have shown us the type of selfless love a mom has for her child and hope we to pass on this love and compassion to Zander.  He has so many awesome role models already!  We are lucky to have our moms in our lives that fought for our safety and protection growing up and helped us become who we are today.  Happy Mother's Day!!

And a few other pictures from the week..... dressed up before church last Sunday.. and with daddy having to work late most nights last week.... Zander and I took the opportunity to have a dinner date at Chickfila!  We love that place! 


No comments:

Post a Comment