Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School

I take a picture each year.... and it is so fun to see the progression from being a student myself to now starting my 10th year in education! I can't believe I have been doing this for a decade now!  Where has the time gone?!  Daddy took Zander to school this morning so I could be at work by 6:45 a.m.  Notice it is very dark in the background of this picture.... needless to say.... Zander had an early bedtime tonight.;)
 One year ago....
Other pictures from the week....
Zander had pajama day last Friday.. this picture comes with bed head and tired eyes to make pajama day more believable... haha!
 My boys before church on Sunday.....

Bri and I went shopping to pick out things for her baby registry! I am so excited that Zander will have a BOY to play with in November! We are praying for this precious baby that is arriving soon.... I had to take a picture by the stork parking! ;)
Our little man turned 16 months old this past week! He is doing great recognizing his nose, belly, tongue, ears (kinda), head, and fingers (still working on this one).  Of course, he will never perform when I ask him to in front of others.  Fortunately, I do have a video as proof!  He does great with bringing you a book or ball if you ask him to.  He can say "ba" (ball), "bye bye" (says this really well and sometimes loud!), "mama", "daddy", "yeah", "hi/hey", and I swear he is starting to work on "Bur" (Burke).  It is confirmed he is my child.... he likes to put things in the trash!  I will say "go put this in the trash," and he will take it to the appropriate location!  He loves giving hugs and blowing kisses.  My favorite thing right now is to sing to him before bedtime.  He will rest his head on my shoulder for a few minutes before we say our bedtime prayers.  After I say "amen", he says "bye".  He hasn't figured out "amen" yet. ;) He loves eating corn on the cob!  (Thank goodness it is so cheap right now!... I make it at least twice a week!)  He doesn't really like corn off the cob which I think is interesting.  He is still in 12 and 18 month clothes.  He wears size 4 diapers to bed but is still in size 3 for daytime use..... when will he be potty-trained?! Just kidding!;)  Hope the rest of the week goes as well as today went!  Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment