Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fun Facts about Mommy

So... I have been thinking lately about some random, quirky facts that I would like Zander to know about me one day.  These little facts are nothing special... they just make me who I am..... so here it goes....in no certain order....
1.)  I love the moment after the whole house is cleaned...... I wish I could live in that moment forever.
2.) I like running to Rascal Flatts (their music is not necessarily up beat so I think this is very strange..... I also like running to the Les Miserables soundtrack.... random... I know!)
3.)  My hair looks pretty terrible right after I have washed and dried it.... before applying a straightener to it!
4.) One of my favorite times of the day is picking Zander up from school and him stopping whatever he is doing to come to me.... he has gotten so good at looking at the door that I no longer have to even speak a word..... he recognizes me by my outward appearance... that is just crazy!)
5.) I love dessert and Mountain Dew and mocha frappes! I wish I could live off these things and they were actually healthy!  I definitely give myself permission to have as much as I would like of these three things while on vacation.  (I also like any type of sour candy).
6.)  I love the feeling of putting in a good run.... that moment I finish 7 miles and give my sister a high five.... signaling we are DONE!
7.) I love the way Zack cracks his knuckles for no good reason!
8.) My favorite season is summer.
9.) My favorite sport is college football. (Go Gators!)
10.) I could eat pizza every day of my life if that were healthy!

Well.... Zander has woken up from his nap.... so I will report back on some other fun facts later....
Until then.... here are some pictures from our week....
Eating some French toast for breakfast
 Keeping mommy company while she puts away groceries
 Just "chillin'"
 All dressed up for breakfast and waiting for daddy!
 Family night at the park


No comments:

Post a Comment