Sunday, October 11, 2015

36 Weeks (Take 2)

We are within a month of Thunderbird's due date!! I think it is so crazy that we will be holding our little one in less than four weeks!  (I am predicting that I won't go late like I did with Zander..... but of course babies come when they are intended to.... they pick their birth dates which is pretty awesome when you think about it!)  I wanted to document the 36 week mark with some photos.  I am also including the photos I took when I was pregnant with Zander at this same countdown.... it is so fun to see the similarities and differences in these pregnancies.... enjoy and try not to laugh too hard! ;)
36 weeks.... 10.11.15

My "Halloween costume".... I am a pumpkin smuggler this year!

36 weeks with Thunderbird.... 10.11.15

36 weeks with Thunderbolt.... aka Zander!
And of course we have to compare to the 18 week mark when both times I have thought I was really starting to show! ;)
18 weeks with Thunderbird


18 weeks with Thunderbolt... aka Zander!

No comments:

Post a Comment